Do you need to contact Air New Zealand customer service? There are options to contact the airway customer service including phone numbers, live chat, email and mailing support. Besides, you will find online help support details provided by the Air New Zealand company.
Air New Zealand Customer Service
Air New Zealand provides 24/7 customer service support for the customers. You need to dial toll-free customer service number 1-800-262-1234 to talk a representative. Besides, you will find other service phone numbers in the following.
- Online Booking Customer Service: 1-800-262-1234
- Baggage Services: 1-866-767-2247 (and press 8)
- Airpoints™ Enquiries: 1-800-262-2468
- Los Angeles Support: 310-615-1111
- Travel Agents: 1-800-262-2468
- Customers With Disabilities: 1-800-262-1234
- Customer Relations Service Number: +64 (0)9 366 2929
International Service Numbers
- New Zealand: 0800 737 000
- Australia: 13 24 76
- Canada: 1866 351 9528
- Germany: 0800 1800 421
- Japan: +81 3 5521 2770
- Korea: 02 737 4025
- Netherlands: 0800 023 3011
- Spain: 900 994 977
- Singapore: 800 8525 021
Air New Zealand E-mail Address
You can send an e-mail to solve your general problem to contact customer service.
Air New Zealand Mailing Addresses
You can prefer to submit a mail to customer service. Thus, if you need, you can find important Air New NZ mailing addresses in the following.
Private Bag 92007
Private Bag 93537
Shore City 0740 New Zealand
Los Angeles Cargo
6041 W. Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles, CA 90045
San Francisco Cargo
944 North Field Road
San Francisco, CA 94128
New York Cargo
Building 77, JFK International Airport Jamaica
New York 11430
Air New Zealand Live Chat
Air New Zealand offers a live chat support option so that you solve your problem. However, the airway prefers Artificial intelligent bot live chat support. Therefore, you need to write anyone of these keywords that you have a problem with to handle your problems in the following.
- ‘Resend my booking confirmation’
- “Confirm my seat selection”
- “Confirm my special meal”
- “Confirm my baggage allowance”
- “Check my Airpoints™ balance”
- “Order a replacement Airpoints card”
- “Confirm my special assistance”
- “Reset my password”
Air New Zealand Online Help
There are some beneficial shortcuts that you can solve your problems online without you don’t need a customer service person.
- Online Contact Form
- Air New Zealand Flight Status
- Special Assistance Request Form
- Add an Extra Bag
- Check Your Allowance
- Online Check-in
- Update Your Preference
Social Media Platforms
It is possible to contact the airway from social media platforms.
About Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand Limited is the flag carrier airline of New Zealand. Based in Auckland, the airline operates scheduled passenger flights to 20 domestic and 32 international destinations in 20 countries, primarily around and within the Pacific Rim.
The airline has been a member of the Star Alliance since 1999.
You can read other similar company customer services;